Dear patients, from today May 11 #CaballerodeRodas opens its doors to attend more than just emergencies. We want to inform you that, following the health indications, we have adapted some protocols that will make the long-awaited return prudent and safe.
In order to come to the clinic, it will be necessary to make an APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE.
The return to normality will be done gradually, so we will be quoting our patients in order of priority in the treatments. We will attend you in the new schedule from 10.00 to 18.00 hours.
We are aware that you know that in our profession, and therefore in our dental clinic, we have always had high standards of quality, aseptic control, and disinfection. That is why we are used to working following strict asepsis protocols. However, now we must add the capacity restrictions in the clinic, as well as the increased waiting times between patients in order to ventilate and prepare the offices.
At Caballero de Rodas we have taken all the necessary measures to ensure the safety of all patients and internal staff. We thank you for your understanding and patience in order to resume the activity after these months of inactivity, and we remind you of the steps to follow for your future visits.
- We will do a telephone triage before your appointment. This process allows us to previously identify which patients may pose a higher risk, especially at this stage. However, the measures taken will be the same for everyone.
- You should come to the clinic only without an accompanying person (unless it is a minor or a person who needs help, in which case only one accompanying person will be accepted, who will ideally wait in the room to reduce contamination of the clinical area).
- You must come with a mask that will be removed in the cabinet when indicated.
- We recommend removing bracelets, necklaces or earrings as it has been demonstrated that the coronavirus remains on metal surfaces for hours.
- Please, be punctual (not much earlier to avoid unnecessary waiting). We will try to take you directly to the office to avoid common areas such as the waiting room.
- When you arrive at the clinic, you will be instructed to rub your hands with a hydro alcoholic gel for 20 seconds, to wear a pair of tights and a cap that we will provide you with, and we will take your temperature.
- At this time, the use of baths will be forbidden, as well as brushing your teeth in the clinic.
- You should know that, in the hypothetical case of crossing with another patient in the office, you must keep a distance of at least 2 meters.
- Respect the safety distance with our reception/administration staff.
- We would like to remind you that it is advisable to pay by credit card rather than in cash.
For any questions, we will be happy to assist you at 928.367.296 or 650.937.210. #ClincaCaballeroderodas